ss_blog_claim=45e9c7de29f7c80e5bf4151368933c94
ss_blog_claim=45e9c7de29f7c80e5bf4151368933c94

Thursday, September 11, 2008

New shoes

The shops have restocked with their winter collections, which seems a little strange because it's still in the mid 30's degrees. To see winter coats and jackets in heavy weight material is quite odd. I would be amazed if any of the locals would actually buy any of it yet, unless they were heading back to the UK in which case they would definitely need it going on the recent weather they have been having. I certainly couldn't consider it because I could be two dress sizes smaller come December.
The one thing that I would consider buying though is shoes. Shoes are universal. They generally fit whether you a dress size bigger or smaller. Being the shoe manufacturing capital of the world next to Brazil and China or course, the ranges here are pretty varied and good value for money. So, if I need a shopping fix I will head to the shoe shops!

No comments: