ss_blog_claim=45e9c7de29f7c80e5bf4151368933c94
ss_blog_claim=45e9c7de29f7c80e5bf4151368933c94

Sunday, August 24, 2008

CaramelandCustard - That's sweet

Step into my world.

Day one
Today is Day 1 of my detox diet. I have embarked down this road before. In fact it was 5 years ago. A life of good living i.e eating, now means the time has come again. But, this time I am better prepared. All alcohol has been removed from the fridge, so no temptation there and a trip is planned to the local market tomorrow to stock up on more fruit and veg.

Today breakfast was a melon followed by mid morning snack of rye bread and tahini.
Lunch was butternut squash and carrot soup.
Dinner will be roasted veg and brown rice. [Wowee -what a feast?]
Snack will be a handful of walnuts. I feel healthier already.

My hand is already adorned with blisters from peeling and chopping up a huge butternut squash and carrots.
Oh what soft hands you must have - I hear you say! Well no - not really. I must make a mental note to buy softer veg this week.

No comments: