ss_blog_claim=45e9c7de29f7c80e5bf4151368933c94
ss_blog_claim=45e9c7de29f7c80e5bf4151368933c94

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 4

Today started well. I wasn't particularly hungry. The scales went down [a bit].
Day 4 Menu
Banana
Water
Mid morning snack - Pump bread with Tahini
Herbal tea
Green salad with oil and vinegar dressing
Water
Mixed nuts
Vegetable stew and jacket sweet potato
Dried fruit
It's amazing how my clothes feel looser already. I have got to keep this going for the full two weeks. Although it is so tempting to crack open a bottle of wine and dive into some chocolate. I have made sure that there is not any choc in the house, so temptation is out of harms way. There is wine in the wine wrack though. My goal is to get into half of my wardrobe. I don't mean climb in. I mean be able to do up half of the contents of my wardrobe whilst I am wearing it.

No comments: