ss_blog_claim=45e9c7de29f7c80e5bf4151368933c94
ss_blog_claim=45e9c7de29f7c80e5bf4151368933c94

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day 5

My cellulite is going! I am amazed at the difference that 5 days of detoxing can make. I had heard that drinking more water helps reduce it. However, I had filed that piece of information into the urban myth file. But no it's true. I have to experience something to believe it, and this is definately now in the FACT file.
Menu Day 5
Pump. bread and Tahini
Herbal tea
Freshly squeezed orange juice
Guacamole with cucumber sticks
Slice of Melon
Water
Snack - Mixed nuts and dried fruit
Water
Roasted vegetables including one roast potato
Herbal tea
It's amazing that I don't actually feel hungry considering the little food that I am eating. I have made sure that my body does not go into ketosis by eating little and often.
Feel free to leave a comment if you wish.

No comments: