ss_blog_claim=45e9c7de29f7c80e5bf4151368933c94
ss_blog_claim=45e9c7de29f7c80e5bf4151368933c94

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day 8

Menu Day 7
Pumpernickel bread and Tahini
Freshly squeezed orange juice
Guacamole and carrot sticks
Water
Fresh fruit salad
Falafels and fruity salsa [as below]
Water
This afternoon was quite tough. I met up with lots of friends at the beach. It's the norm for everyone to take heaps of scrummy food. I took fruit salad, lots of water and fruit juice. The friends and I had lots of chit chat about diets and food. In a way this detox is easier to do when you live a reclusive life and don't get into conversations about nice things to eat. It was very tempting to steal a sausage roll off of one their plates, but I didn't. It was also very tempting to reward myself and have a glass of wine tonight. I will feel proud of myself in the morning when I hop on the scales and know that I didn't give in.

No comments: