ss_blog_claim=45e9c7de29f7c80e5bf4151368933c94
ss_blog_claim=45e9c7de29f7c80e5bf4151368933c94

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day 7

Wow! I've done a whole week without giving into temptation.

Day 7 Menu
Pump. bread and Tahini
Herbal tea
Freshly squeezed orange juice
Carrot sticks and guacamole
Water
Mixed nuts and dried fruit
Garlic mushrooms [ roasted] with brown rice
Plum
Water
The scales only went down a fraction today. Although a fraction is better than nothing. My body is probably getting used to less food. So today the dog got a brisk walk rather than a leisurely one to speed up my metabolism. When I get to where I want to be with this detox I'm going to embark on a new exercise plan. The temperature here should be a bit cooler then, so it should be much easier to achieve and it's also a good excuse to go and buy new trainers and a definate excuse to buy a few autumnal items for my wardrobe.

No comments: