ss_blog_claim=45e9c7de29f7c80e5bf4151368933c94
ss_blog_claim=45e9c7de29f7c80e5bf4151368933c94

Monday, August 25, 2008

Day 2



I've been to the market. Bought a tonne of fruit and vegetables and spent close on €10.
Bought:
Nectarines
Plums
Pears
Sweet potatoes
Red and green peppers
Spring onions
Thin green beans
Courgettes
A giant lettuce
Day's 2 menu:

Pumpernickel bread and Tahini
Herbal tea
Water

Fruits of the forest
Water

Vegetable chilli
Brown rice
Nectarine
Water

snack - walnuts and a pear
It's almost teatime and I'm starting to feel hungry and am getting a headache. I don't normally suffer from headaches, but it's common to experience them when you start a detox. My caffeine intake on a normal week is quite low only having perhaps 2 coffees a week and maybe a couple of diet cokes a week. So I am expecting the headache to pass quite quickly. I think it's probably because I'm hungry as I had a light lunch today, more than detoxification. I don't drink milk, so am substituting the pump. bread for homemade muesli.

I know you shouldn't but I am weighing myself everyday to add extra motivation. I will reveal all at the end, but so far so good.

No comments: